Old 12-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #20
carguy
Carguy

Drives: 57Chevy,67,80,2@10's camaro's,04SSR
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
That's a sick Maverick!
Yes it is !

I never thought I would say I thought there was such a thing as a sick Maverick ! but this my friend is just that.

This thing breaks the tires loose at 80MPH.

I didn't even think there were any Mavericks left...Thought they all desolved. This thing is clean. He bought it for 6 grand with a 351 in it and sold motor and trans.

It has a c4 3 speed auto with 3:25 gears in a 8 inch rear.

Blows peoples minds. Nothing more fun than going to the Ford dealer...or anywhere else for that matter, to get the oil Changed ! The facial expressions when they open the hood are worth a million bucks.

Not a true hard core Ford guy but I can tell you there have been a lot of vettes and Camaros left sitting at the stop light wondering what the heck just happened.

Anyway...not a Ford Thread so I will leave it at that. Just thoght it was worth sharing in case you pull up next to a green 70 Maverick in Illinois at a stop light. Be warned...some things aren't always how they appear.

Good day folks and as soon as I get my motor I will begin the instal details for those who have intrest. Should be fun. Hopefully I will be able to take a Maverick.

2010 SS/RS LS3, 21" Rims, SLP lowering Kit & sway bars, TVS2300, Hennesy CAI, Kooks LT Headrers & Cats, Corsa Exhaust, RIP Shift ST shifter, SLP Hood & Spoiler, Slp Black out package - Grill SS & Rear SS Emblems, ADM Dual Fuel Pump , 3.6 upper Pulley, 10% overdriven Innovators West Crank Pulley& Pin Kit.

.................................................. ..............................
carguy is offline   Reply With Quote