View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 10:32 AM   #10
Kronix
NJ/CA HT5 COTW 3/25/13

Drives: 2014 C7/2008 Z06/2007 Tahoe Z71
Here's some better pics, now that she's home for the weekend. It's remarkable the improvements in handling that the performance springs & sway bar make. I really like the adjustability option of the sway bars, and when you look at the Eibach bars compared to the stock ones, you really see the quality. Much larger diameter and the adjustability factor.

The biggest difference is the exhaust.....now I know why I love V8s!! SLP's LoudMouth II exhaust really opens the flow up, in both back pressure & sound. Got to love when you downshift and it's rumbling & popping!!

Ordered this week: Black Billit Catch Can with Black Aeroquip hoses & an Oil Cap Breather, from forum sponsor, D Revolution Motorsports , Johnny Rameriz...Johnny's a great guy to talk to about Superchargers and any other engine mods, as he's doing some crazy stuff down there in FLA..Thanks Johnny!

Catch Can

Breather Cap

I also picked up some more stuff from AAC, the White LED Scanner Light, Upgraded Plasm LED bulbs for my DRL to go with the harness I picked up to keep the DRL on along with my headlights, and lastly I got a Blue LED Dome lighting to go with the already installed ambient footwell lighting.

Next week she gets dropped off at Paso Robles Chevy/Caddy to have the SLP (WARRANTIED) TVS 2300 SuperCharger & Tune. And I just spoke to Eric @ MPD and my Z-Force Hood, Spoiler & Smooth Exhaust Panel is getting shipped today, so that'll be dropped off at the paint shop along with the 3dCarbon 4 piece kit + Front Fender Vents.

Stay Tuned for more.....

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.67 @ 129mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ

Last edited by Kronix; 12-19-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote