View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 11:26 AM   #24
DET MSCL
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Send a message via MSN to DET MSCL Send a message via Yahoo to DET MSCL Send a message via Skype™ to DET MSCL
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Sorry I can't make it. Going to Vegas for NYE. Gotta practice my WHALE status. Have a great time and represent for the Camaro's.
Sorry you can not make it...yes, we will "represent"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCoolBreeze View Post
Any Free Tickets for Retired Military - Navy? I Live out in El Centro/Imperial, a little bit of a drive for Me so I need to plan my trips out to San Diego.

Walt B.
Walt, the regular yellow FREE admission tixs are for retired Military and civilians (like me)...if the turnout on the 31st is more than expected, we will resort to "Plan B" = $5/person, so we can buy $10 discounted tixs ($2 off the regular $12 admission)...no one will have to pay more than $5 to get in (parking is not included, which is something like $10-12 per car)...sounds to me you are going to spend New Year's Eve in San Diego!

2010 Victory Red 2SS ~ Black Leather ~ Cyber Grey Rally Stripes ~ Auto ~ SunRoof ~ Polished 20s, VIN: 102432

Ordered: 10/16/2008, Built: 4/3/2009, On The Rail: 5/21/2009, Departed Michigan: 6/1/2009, Delivered: 6/11/2009
DET MSCL is offline   Reply With Quote