Featured on Camaro5 HOMEPAGE
This is Holidays time, so take a look at the 45 minutes video of the full, I mean full, assembly of our favorite car. ENJOY...
Sorry if it's a repost, but I have'nt seen any post of this video from months and months. You will all see what goes in and all the engeering required to build your car. Again Enjoy. 45 minutes video.
WATCH VIDEO @ http://www.camaro5.com/full-camaro-u...nd-of-the-line
Here are some interesting tidbits :
- Each Camaro takes 18 hours of assembly time
- There are 734 robots doing the nearly 5,000 spot welds needed to create the body shell for each Camaro Coupe.
- In order to get to the paint shop the Camaro body has to be transported on a bridge over a city street where it is painted and then shipped back across the bridge to the trim area for final detailing.
- One Camaro rolls off the assembly line approximately every minute.
- The Camaro engine is produced at a different plant and has to be shipped approximately 2 hours to the assembly line where it finally meets the Camaro.