View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 01:38 AM   #24
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to Flynnaz Send a message via Yahoo to Flynnaz Send a message via Skype™ to Flynnaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasedgod View Post
I was pretty mad about it at first. One of the only reasons I agreed to a $1,000 non-refundable deposit and ordered from there instead of just waiting was because they told me they'd honor anything GM offered. I pitched an epic fit and Colby just said (to paraphrase), "If you don't like it, we'll sell it to someone else. No one is honoring discounts. There are plenty of people who want this car." He did offer to give me my deposit back, but at that point (a few weeks ago), I was already pretty emotionally invested in having the car soon.

If you can sway them, that'd be awesome. I even mentioned that I'll be going to Afghanistan in the near-ish future, but no love. :( I don't ever pull the Marine card, but this seemed like a good time to give it a shot.
I am going to talk to Carlos the GM in the next few days, we can band together

Mods so far: Ported Throttle Body/Airiad CAI/ Elite Oil Catch Can/Clutch reservoir separation Mod/Subthump/Foot well Lighting/RBG LED behind Grill/LED under Polished Strut Tower Brace/Vinyl Gill Blackouts/Skip Shift Eliminator/DYI Mild to Wild/AAC Plasma DRL's with Plug n Play harness/Blue LED Dome light, white LED trunk and Licence plate light/tinted windows/blacked out side markers and tail lights/Headlight Armor/Clear Bra/splash guards/Black Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts/Plastidipped Bow Ties and rear Tail Light Bezels/Emblem Pros Black Camaro letters/diodedynamics lighted cup holder (SS)
Flynnaz is offline   Reply With Quote