View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #13
Kronix
NJ/CA HT5 COTW 3/25/13

Drives: 2014 C7/2008 Z06/2007 Tahoe Z71
I'm now the proud owner of a Supercharged Camaro SS! I picked up the car this morning from the dealership, and it's now an entirely different car! I must say that Paso Robles Chevy did an awesome job on the install, they had their top Master Tech do the install and I emphasized that I was in no rush, I just wanted it to be perfect, and they didn't disappoint. The tech ran through everything with me, and showed me all the little things, he was awesome and it looks like it came right from the factory.

He had nothing but good things to say about the SLP support he received when he called them, and that it was an excellent kit, that was very thorough with easy to follow directions. They enjoyed doing my car so much that they are now an authorized retailer/installer for SLP, and they have me to thank for that and they reflected it in the install pricing.

Under regular driving conditions it drove just like before, but when I hit the gas, the fun really begins!!! I was in triple digits in no time! It's a remarkable feeling getting pushed back in the seat like that....I am one happy SS owner!

I'll enjoy it for a day or so, then it's back in the shop for the installation of the MPD1 Z-Force hood, rear spoiler, smooth rear exhaust panel, the 3dCarbon Front Fender Vents & their ground effects. Then I'll work a little more on the already modded suspension, adding to the already installed Eibach Performance Springs & Sway bars, will be the Granatelli 1G Suspension Brace kit, Pfadt Race Rear Arm kit,and BMR Bushings. Then to finish everything under the hood, the install of the Granatelli 80K Coil Pack, Hi Temp Coil near Plug wire kit, my black Billet Catch Can along with an oil breather cap and lastly, swap out the SLP Blackwing tube & filter for a Cold Air Inductions black powder coated CAI.

The remaining exterior mods that I have lined up are the Heritage Grille with black billet SS, to replace the bowtie. Removing the rear bowtie for another black billet SS emblem and then remove the chrome Camaro side script for flat black ones. I also have some custom badges coming from Emblem Pros, and custom hydro coated engine covers to work with the Supercharger.

When it's all finished I'll take it down to Granatelli Motorsports to throw it on the Mustang Dyno and get some numbers!

Here's some pics of the SC:

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.67 @ 129mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote