Here's some pictures of the engine cover project. I prepped the engine cover, scrubbed down well with Dawn, rubbed down with surface prep, squirted with adhesion promoter, primered, sanded, and used a Rustoleum blue that is close to IBM when sunlight hits it. The flame decals I cut out of an extra piece of trunk stripe decal and applied before I clear coated. I bought 2 light strips at autozone, and installed the light switch I didn't use for the footwells on the fusebox side of the engine cover. Finished it off with bluetint bowtie and a Team LLT badge.
click the sig pic to view my build thread