Thread: Unique Vehicle
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 05:42 AM   #1
Timisaiah

Drives: 2005 Black HUMMER H2
Unique Vehicle

To me, the 5th Gen Camaro looks so unique. An Im going to get one but there is only one thing Im not too sure about. I keep hearing stories of people pulling over the forum members who already have the car just to see it. An I think thats cool. But it seems like this car is almost too popular. Almost as if everyone is going to go out and get it as soon as they can. I just don't want a car that everybody else has. Almost like what happened with the 05' Mustang. Will we be seeing these cars everywhere in 6 months? Are they going to become like ants? Thats why I love cars like the Audi R8 and Saleen S7. I know they are in a different league but Im just trying to get the point across. They don't lose their "uniqueness" because you don't see them everyday. An the Camaro seems like it's gonna be a repeat of the 05' Mustang launch. I just hope Im wrong, because I really love this car. An by the way, this issue is not a factor in me getting the car at all. Im already going to get one. Im just curious about this subject. What do you guys think?