View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 05:52 PM   #18
overhaulengines

Drives: Red 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttexxan View Post
As usual that looks AUSOME!!!! Sorry about all the confusion with Install stuff. Will message you soon after speaking to boss on Monday.

Back to support brace that painted looks fantastic. Pros and Cons of placement. Does it do anything to the integrity of strut area??
thanks, pro's, i love the way it looks and there area (large flat area) of the brace let me do some custom painting.
cons, for most, i would not recommend if you do any road courses and are looking for stability, i don't do road courses, i do car shows lol.
im not an engineer, but i really do think it really going to hurt anything. i drill in aircraft and engine parts with engineer drawings, so i don't think this hurts anything. all your aftermarket braces drill into the strut area

lupe

Visit www.camarocustoms.com for all our products and services...like us on Facebook.....check out photo albums here for lots of pics and ideas
overhaulengines is offline   Reply With Quote