View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 09:33 PM   #11
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
I see body panels, thats not a dragster, its a funny car. It doesn't look top fuel either, looks more like a top alcohol funny car unless its IHRA, then its top fuel possible judging by the supercharger. Which is a tad bit slower than NHRA even though IHRA has no limit on cubic inches lol. You seriously haven't seen one in person?.. I should upload pictures of our dragster. We had it built in 04 and raced at IHRA national events. - btw go to a NHRA national when they hit up the east cost. Cheer for John Force for me

As for the other pictures, I'm drooling over that Z06, our Vette isn't a Z06 =[

& lol @ that one guy looking at the camera with the weird face.
:( Unfortunately, I know the difference between the two (like you said, body panels) but, they're all just 'dragsters' to me. I don't follow the sport close enough to specify when I talk about it. In my head, it's "Go fast + straight line = Dragster"

And no, I've never seen one of those engines/cars in person before...That powerhouse was up to my chest!!! It was definitely itimidating...cog-belt, and all

As for funny-face guy - I almost spit my water all over the screen after the pics loaded on the site, I didn't notice before then. Though, I can kinda understand him, I just stuck my arm up in the air really quick, aimed and snapped a picture. He's prolly thinking 'wtf??"