View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 03:41 AM   #52
jdenotter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,M6,Black w/CGM Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Alban View Post
I am part of NY5thGen and just got home from our grand prix meet tonight. There's no pictures because its still going on, we were just getting together to race some go karts, eat, and drink....that's all. It had nothing to do with G5 concepts or any reveal. I don't know where you got that info from. Another member told me that G5 was suppose to be having some open house earlier today in New Jersey so people could come and see what they've done first hand. Our meet is up in Mount Kisco. Complete opposite direction. I don't know if this is true or not about this open house because I haven't been following anything regarding G5 and I've seen nothing in our forum about them.
Now this is epic, lol. G5 claiming to be at some gathering when heck neither group was expecting them to be there, lol. So I wonder why would G5 would tell its customers it would be somewhere when the club(s) that its suppose to be going to meet with don't even know anything about the reveal. This is getting rather confusing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

3" RDP Motorsports aggressive cat-back exhaust w/ x-pipe, Vararam CAI, Hurst's short throw shifter, Gary's Customs painted bowties, Ofer's HID DRL/Fog Light wiring harness, Kelvin 8K HID DRL bulbs, ZL1 grille. Johnson's window tint film, LSR lowering springs, Metra dash kit with Pioneer In-Dash DVD head unit.