View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #10
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Bozarth Chevrolet Park Meadows Lone Tree, CO.
Kent Bozarth GSM
Manny Banderas Salesman

A little rough at first due to lack of information but for last several months they have exceeded expectation. Just purchased a cover for my car and Kent actually walked over to parts with me and made sure that even that transaction went smooth. I now have no problem getting copies of my workbench order when I ask for it and not feeling rushed to get me out of the door. He mentioned that they are going to be proactive with GMPP parts and have put together a program to further customize my car upon delivery. They have several packages available or can do ala carte if I choose. They have come to awknowledge Camaro5 and it accurate information stream and rather than fighting over it they have empbraced it and the information that the experts convey. Overall I would rate them a 9.5 out of ten. Only early communication issues are holding them back from a perfect 10.

Good thread RPO. Things were getting a little intense around here lately and hopefully this thread will highlight some of the positives again.
Attached Images
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote