View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 11:25 AM   #2127
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter

Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
I have everything else you need Randy.....

Monster Stage 5 Single disk Clutch
(Monster parts are all brand new, never installed)
- Clutch pedal assembly
- Clutch master cylinder with lines
- Stock flywheel
- Driveshaft with rubber couplers
- Manual trans cooler lines and fittings

Even as I put my car closer to the road racing side of things I still will ultimately have a drag car at heart due to the auto tranny. I'd be on the fence about it even if I could do it for very low cost or even free. Much less to have to spend 5k to do it. (just a geusstimate, I really do have no idea but way too much for me. hahaha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
For the twisties!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Let's all put the Savini nightmares behind us.

I still may end up with the Vossens. I did a few photoshops with the Forgelines and Vossens. The Vossens would be a staggered set-up.

I'll shamelessly post them right here, right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redemption View Post
I recently put 305/30's pirelli neros on my forgelines, rear only. Moved the stock rear tires up front (for now).

First impressions.... Ehhh it doesn't look right at all (I'll post some pics in a bit). My car is about as low as yours and the fender gap is just too big for my tastes.

Tire performance: when it's cold, they suck. Might as well have bald tires. And that's with no Maggie. Warm outside, they hook pretty good, better than stockers. Rain, they are same as stockers.

Having the 275 up front seems to help in the corners. I havent been to a track yet, but my normal test corners I am able to take a little faster.

My 2 cents, if you want the look, go 315/35s.

Pics in a bit.

Jason

Sent from my payphone using carrier pigeons.
Ya, post pics.

As far as driving on them go, guys on the track are sure loving them.

I'd be pretty tight but still good with 305 35s in rear but not sure about 315. I'll have to check into it. But the perfect square would be disrupted.

Last edited by PQ; 02-22-2012 at 11:47 AM.
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote