Hello, my name is Pete. I am a One More Mod and I am Through Addict..... and DAMN PROUD of it
I am starting this group therapy so others that share my addiction can join. Together we can enable each other in the false belief that we are one more mod away from being finished.
Rumor has it that the 6th Gen Camaro will be running on the SOON
to be released Cadillac ATS chassis. That means I am one more small mod away from finishing my Camaro. I have to buy a Cadillac ATS. Obviously it NEEDS LOWERING
. While there may be small mods after that the next major mod will be trading the ATS in for the ATS-V. Obviously it NEEDS LOWERING
. While there may be small mods after that the next major mod will be trading the ATS-V in for a 6th Gen Camaro. Obviously it NEEDS LOWERING
. BUT, I'm sure it will only take One More Mod and I'll be Through
Here is your test to determine if you are eligible to join the One More Mod and I am Through Addicts Group
. If you admit to two or more you are eligible.
1. You own more sets of wheels for your Camaro than you do homes.
2. Your Camaro has had more exhausts than you have socks in your drawer.
3. Your Camaro with mods to date cost more than your first home.
4. Your Camaro has been on the dyno more frequently than you have had annual physicals in the same period of time.
5. You sleep in a Chevy or Camaro or Camaro5 t-shirt and dream about your next mod.
6. You know more about your 5th Gen than you do about your wife or husband.
7. You are polishing your 5th Gen and admiring your last mod while in your bedroom your wife or husband has fallen asleep naked waiting for you.
8. You really believe that you are investing when you spend money on a mod.
9. You post in your build thread while at the office.
10. You took this test.
Hello. My name is Pete. am a One More Mod and I am Through Addict..... and I am here to help you. What is your next mod?
scores points with the founder