View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #71
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by f r View Post
Awesome time! Though the driver were almost off-roading that car. So you can replicate that time in your car, you should buy several boxes of duck tape to cover the bumpers and side rocker panels. Not to mention new tires if you're going to curb the corners like that.

But if you want to sell a car from the point of view of what it can do on a road track, no matter the consequences after racing... Awesome job GMotors! Thats an impressive time.

I wonder, GMotors are putting these videos, but if I buy a ZL-1 and do that same to my car, its an automatic void for the warranty?
I would say no. They are saying this car is meant to be tracked, bith 1/4 mile and road course..... for fun... if you are using it in a competition and for money, well then it might change, but not sure.
2SS/RS 400RWHP, Hurst Shifter, Vararam Tune model,SLP Loudmouth axle back, Pedders Camaro Pace Car Kit &, EP7323, PDUSACAM2800, EP1167, ZL1 Calipers, CTS-V rotors, ZL1 Wheels, GTO clutch resevoir, Pedders Camber plates.
Back Street Performance has done a great job with ALL my Performance & Suspension mods, highly recommend them (Rich@BSP) he's in my friends list.
TLSTWIN is online now   Reply With Quote