View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #19
kbui

Drives: 85 Vette, 07 Escalade ESV, 03 GMC,
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99firehawk View Post
Amazing how many comments here on the driver's skills without truly knowing the facts.......who knows, could have been road or weather conditions or what ever. Pretty quick to defend the car and hang the driver.
Follow the driver's facebook post. It was the weather, but if it was his car he wouldn't have push it as hard on an unfamiliar car in this condition. He was jokingly "blaming" it on the rain. If I get to drive someone else car without any worries, I might be more willing to push the limits. I drove my car over the weekend, with similar power and I was on the verge of breaking loose a few times on a beautiful sunny day. You have to respect the power of the car and the environment you are in. There is nothing you can do to a car that can stop someone from pushing the limits and crash any vehicle short of taking the keys away.

ADM Performance installed and tuned: Maggie, Stainless Works Power LTs, ADM race cai, ADM ZL1 scoop
Whiteside Customs Super Street 2 Package w/ coilovers
BC Racing Coilovers and lowered, Whiteline Bushings & Swaybars
MBRP catback exhaust, ZL1 bumper conversion, Drake billet shifter, Hurst paddles, NLP rear spoiler, OEM GFX, Vis Racing hood, ASA GT5 wheels
kbui is offline   Reply With Quote