View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 03:52 PM   #33
Treefrog
U235 is fun!

Drives: CGM 2SS/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRD_WRK View Post
:(

First- I'm sorry people are experieincing these problems.

I'm having a hard time processing all this bashing.

I read thru the links to the other sites. It seems like Perry may be working with some venders that are not living up to his/ our standards for product and timeliness. I would be extremely frustrated too, especialy if I couldn't hold up my commitments to my customers. I would probably fire some vendors and regroup, after refunding my people- even if out of my pocketr to save my name.

I don't think we are privy to the whole story, have no idea of his/any financial hardships (no its not our problem-but), or even his health (no contact-still alive?)

:(
I'm certain he is working through hard times. I would have been more than happy to work with him through those times with some communication.. This does not explain why Perry Price would lie to me and steal my money.. The last link i posted was almost exactly what happened with me. All the way down to canceling my order due to 'warranty issues' with Nutek which I now believe was a lie. I was just not as smart as that poster and trusted Perry Price past my 45day PayPal period.. I'd rather trust someone than not and this time I am paying for it..

I thank you for your wishes of resolution..
Treefrog is offline   Reply With Quote