View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 11:28 PM   #20062
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodsally View Post
Thanks Sheriff. How you doing?
Getting better slowly. Went to the family doc Wed. He doesn't know what's causing the issue. But he did say that what the hospital folks gave me wasn't nearly strong enough. Wants to see me in a week. Tell Jack for me to take good care of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
My Friday was great - work was a breeze, even though it was busy, and I earned some big brownie points with the boss by volunteering to go in tomorrow to train our trainer how to do some new reports that are now required by the state Board of Pharmacy. Kind of makes me feel good that the person responsible for training all the new hires turns to me when she doesn't know how to do something....
Not such a good day for my hubby - he has a kidney stone, and spent most of the afternoon at the doctor, including some time in a CT scanner... Luckily, he's not in a lot of pain right now.
Kudos to you with your trainer and your boss. Tell Rob to hang in there, this too will pass....
Seriously, I've heard women who have given birth say they'd rather give birth to a 15 pound child than pass a stone. So tell Rob we're rooting for him.