View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 12:39 AM   #1
RedDragonSS
Account Suspended

Drives: Red Camaro 2SS
1st Annual SunShine State Camaro Rally Photo Thread

I would like to Start by Thanking Everyone for coming out and supporting our Event without you it would not have been possible....

We had an Amazing turnout over 120 Camaros of all generations participated in our very first attempt at a state wide gathering, we met great people and made some great new friends along the way.
We are looking forward to the Next years event which will be discussed in the following weeks. It will definitely be Bigger and Better than the last one so I hope your ready...

Please feel free to post your pictures as everyone is waiting to see what you have captured....

I would like to Thank the Event Organizers For all of your Hard work and Dedication in making this event possible:

Dave (Daveagogo1)with Tampa Bay Camaros
Sean (01PewterZ28)with Classic Camaros of Central Florida
Regina (ACatLover13)with Emerald Coast Camaros
Shane (STB3222)with Tri-County Camaros
Adrian "Myself" (RedDragonSS) with Tri-County Camaros

I would also like to thank our Event Sponsors:
*Scott Settlemire
*Team Chevrolet
*Kelly and his Tribute vehicles
*Jonathan Camere (Event Photographer)
*Acme Apparel Group (Officially licensed GM / Chevrolet / Camaro gear.)
*BeckyD @ Rodgers Chevrolet
*RX Performance Products
*Starling Chevrolet
*Lashway Motorsports
*TORQ
*Mike XQIZT Adam's Distributor
*Superior Automotive design
*Gary's Customs

Here is what we accomplished for Charity While we all got together for fun.
During the day we accepted unwanted cell phones for the cellphones for soldiers program. Scott Settlemire had sent down a Camaro poster autographed by 16 members of the Camaro team to be given to the person who donated the most phones. We had Becky D of Rodgers Chevrolet award it.
During the weekend attendees purchased 71 raffle tix to win Veteran1. The tribute vehicle Kelly Fromm had so graciously donated to his personal favorite charity the ADASDF. All proceeds from ticket purchases go directly to this charity. We were so pleased that as a group that weekend we were able to contribute $3,550 to this very worthy charity and increase the chances that this beautiful car will continue to reside in Florida with it’s new lucky owner.

Event info Thread:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173163
Attached Images

Last edited by RedDragonSS; 03-13-2012 at 12:29 AM.
RedDragonSS is offline   Reply With Quote