Well, I'm going to talk to my dealer tomorrow and find out what's going on; if they are selling my Camaro at 4k over msrp or any amount over msrp I'm going to cancel my order to go to Weber or LouFuz; if they say they won't, I might just order a second camaro from another dealer and see what happens when my car arrives; that way i won't have to wait and order in July.
Ordered on 3-14-09
Current Status as of 6-19-09:DELIVERED!!!!
Meet Black Betty...