Thread: I-70 West
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:07 PM   #5
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Send a message via MSN to edog
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazznurse View Post
I'll be leaving Pittsburgh around 0830 Wednesday morning. Will I run in to anybody on I 70 West around that time?
We would love for you to meet up with us.

Posted are the approximate times and hookup points. Also, if you want to reserve a room at the hotel in Dayton Oh on the night of August 1st with the rest of us, you can reserve at the hotel listed in the thread. Let me know by dropping a post in the thread saying you are going to meet us, and where along the route you will hook up. If you reserve a room let me know when you do and I will color code you blue.

This should be a huge Camarovan and a real blast. If you have never been in a group this large, you will be amazed!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172774

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS3DALE View Post
I think you'll run into a few,but if you'd wait a few more hours you'll run into A LOT more,theres a helluva' group coming up from VA/MD/DC/NC,they are coming through Uniontown via Rt.40/Rt.119,and going right past the dealership I work at,but they won't be coming through until around 12-1 o'clock.
They are using Uniontown as a fuel and eating stop,then heading onto Dayton,Oh. for the night,they are then heading to Indy the following morning.
Heres a link to that "Camarovan" thread....http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172315
Have you figured out if you are going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by F5ABM View Post
There is a group leaving Dayton, OH around 10:00 on Thursday morning (Airport Holiday Inn).
Will you be meeting up with us?
LS3 Conversion 113/225/238 COMP CAM, 3200 Stall, Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat, Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, 1" Eibach Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by John @Broadview Auto Service. 435HP/420TQ
edog is offline   Reply With Quote