View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:46 AM   #17
TrekGTO

Drives: 05 GTO / JETTA TDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ SPEED View Post
My car is on the lift, going to start on it today.
I work 10-12 hrs a day at work, so I will prob only have time to get the front bumper removed today.
Howís it going, big question does Super Chiller mounting clear Bumper Cover. Hendrix is in same situation so a heads up would help. I have considered reversing existing top bracket so Chiller would hang same but farther to rear. Still use horn mount bolt hole but back side. You would need to drill out the 4 SS Rivets and replace them drill frame rail for the lower mounting bolt.

I looked into this for the V6 bumper since it did not clear but never followed through when they eliminated fog lights on V6 SEMA car need went away. The SS just clears thatís what I had to work with last yr when I started on Camaro. I donít know how much that would change existing pre assembled hoses but nothing we canít work around. I can make any new hoses you need free exchange. Just let me know what you need glad to help, this will be big help to me and Camaro community since the ZL1 bumper will be a popular upgrade as well as fitting an actual ZL1. Of course if it clears then this is all for not. Have you figured out Green Wire goes to green AC wire or AC relay out put terminal? I think taping green wire looks better.
Trek Out LOL
TrekGTO is offline   Reply With Quote