View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 10:36 AM   #8
NavyDood
Retired Navy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Go back to the dealer and ask where your front plate mount is. It should have come with the car since it is a state requirement. Ours was not installed either, it was in the trunk. Front plates are required in TX. There is NO cutting involved installing it, four small holes are drilled and the plate holder is riveted to the bumper cover. Your dealership is an idiot about the spider webbing.

The OEM plate holder installed in its intended place is not overly hideous. There are much worse looking ones on other vehicles. Man up and install the plate holder in its intended place. There are worse things in life to worry about.

Everyone has their opinion on what they like and dislike. That is our god given right. For me, the JacFab doesn't look good and I like the OEM holder much better. But, like I said, it is all personal preferance.
Retired Navy... A Husband. A Dad. A Veteran as of 2011. 2010 2SS/RS A6 - FlowMaster CatBack - I'm not a Amsoil dealer and will never be one. I believe in its capabilities from personal use with oil analysis reports backing up my OCI's. Besides, I know more than most cut and paste Amsoil dealers which are at least 95% of them.
NavyDood is offline   Reply With Quote