View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 12:19 PM   #149
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12
Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Originally Posted by JHall651 View Post
Cool. So if I understand you correctly you installed a switch to turn the DRL on and off at will? If so do you have a picture of how and where you installed that switch?
J, you are 100% correct, my DRL/Fogs are now controlled by this switch

Which you can get from Jonathan @ AAC. In the next post I will show you how we mounted it. I plan on putting another Oracle LED Ring Switch right next to the first one when I get my ZL1 bumper to control the Projector Fog Lights that also come with that bumper. See next post for more pictures.

Originally Posted by DoggyB22 View Post
Bad ass Camaro man.... Awesome work!
Thanks much Doggy, kind of looks like your rocket except a C5...Nice ride!!!

Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
What? That is going to look so cool...That is what I love about endless ideas....Kronix, you got another great one on your hands!....ABL99
Looks cool & will serve an important function too ABL99, Lupe @ River City Creations (a Forum Sponsor) does outstanding work & is a major contributor to the aftermarket C5 world! I can see an Aqua Blue with some red accents Strut Tower Brace looking pretty sweet on that rig of yours!! Maybe even more custom pinstriping!!!

And I will let you know about that 68 I've heard about, I thought of you instantly when Ray told me about it & the price....I said immediately "Get me pictures!!!" It is a 1968, was always hoping to one day get a 69 so we'd be the same age, but if that 68 SS is everything I've heard & at that price it may be hard to resist. You'll see the pics as soon as I get them.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote