So today I painted my engine cover and man did that take long. It took forever masking everything off and then took awhile touching up everything. I must not of put the cover back on right because the left side of it was hard to take off initially and when I put it back on it is easy to take off so there must be something I didnt do right but o well. I also did not realize that the middle bowtie was a sticker, I thought I would of been able to just pop it off and put it back on later but I was wrong and I ended up bending it some and reattached it with 3M tape. Now the black script Camaro decals are from BowtieBelle who was generous enough to pay it forward to me. Here are pictures of the process:
I ended up ditching the engine cover do to future plans. -2.5lbs
Last edited by kjkjr27; 06-17-2012 at 10:42 PM.