Thread: 1LE Horsepower
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 07:53 PM   #129
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisw View Post
The honest truth is the whole ford vs gm thing is getting old. I love all muscle cars and would have no problem having a GM for my next car if it appealed to what I am looking for in a car.

I really love the ZL1 and 1LE I just preferred a few things about the Boss such as the side exhaust, track key, recaros, 7500rpm redline and the old school striping package.

I think you should never close off you options in life.

BTW my dad is going to leave me his 1968 396 Chevelle in his will and I will always have a love for GM.
I wasn't referring to you. in the short posts here. I wouldn't call you a troll. but I have read posts on both GM and ford forums that are just absurd. even a forum I've frequented that's a combination of all performance from every manufacturer is awful for those types of comments.

the 7500 rpm red line isn't an issue for me. and I do like the camaro's looks over all more. but I am waiting for a true boss 302 competitor from GM. just what I want and like.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote