View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 02:11 AM   #1
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
what do u think about this car?

so someone's is selling this car for $2.5k, im kinda interested with it, but let see if dadd say yes to this as my DD. what do u say about this car? i ask him to email me the details of car and this what he said. what do u think of this car?

Quote:
Needs either the seats re-done, or new seats, center console ( current center console is some home made sh*t ), door panels, window guides ( so they dont rattle ), one window roller. Other than that the car has treated me well. Driven it to and from work for a month while my daily driver broke down. Done multiple trips to waco and back with it. The speedometer doesn't work. Other than that it's a fun car. Long tube headers, flow master f-40 exhaust, aggressive sound to it. Passed all texas inspections when registered in texas. Clean title on hand.

I don't know the miles, the gauges for speed and mileage dont work. But temp, oil pressure and volts work. I put royal purple 10-30w, and premium oct in her.
she's never broke down on me once. yea, i put a partial down payment on a car, and the rest is due, hence the low price :-/ sucks but i have to do what i have to do ya know.
here's the picture. oh btw can u guys tell me what year of this car and the generation?
Attached Images

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote