View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:36 AM   #10109
vthokiefan
Stealthy SS

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS w Black Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
question for you Ohio guys. When Me and Steve drove over Sat, we took I70 into Dayton, then I75 South, then jumped onto SR 35 East. Would it have been "quicker" to pick up 35 East just past Richmond, as you come across the state line. We could not tell if it was 4 lane or 2 lane at that point. Wasn't sure if is "quicker" to by-pass the Dayton Traffice, or does that just depend on the Day of the week?

I've always just taken I-70/I-75... i google map-ed it just to see what it says and it says it's only a 4 min advantage taking I-70/I-75 to the I-75/35 intersection than 35 east just past Richmond... But I think it would be a painful drive going through all the little towns with a bunch of stop lights along the way and would most likely take 10-15 mins longer... just my $.02

BTW thanks for showing me your car on Sat... made me want to do more stuff to mine.... i doubt the wife will be happy to hear this haha
3M Clear Bra, GM Strong MAF, Borla S-Type Axle-back, RX Catch Can, Pedders: Xa Coilovers, Sub-Frame / Radius Rod Inserts, BMR: Front & Rear sway bars / End links & RLCA plates, Defenderworx black bowties
vthokiefan is offline   Reply With Quote