View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
b_williams_82

Drives: 2013 ZL1 #142
Local dealership $15K over!

Wow no wonder I ordered my ZL1 from out of state. I called an in-state dealer this afternoon, and they sold there first ZL1 at 15K over invoice! The guy said he could order me a 2012 still and that it would be ready for pickup in 8 weeks!!! I wanted to say, "IDIOT!! All orders now are 2013's!!!" I did say that all orders now will be 2013's and he said "well probably but we can still get you one ordered!" umm NO! I'll stick with my MSRP order.
Also, yesterday I called another dealership in the same town and the salesman told me that the ZL1's he sold were all 2013's! Bahahaha. Yes again this is why I am buying out of state!! These guys are idiots!! I told him that '13's weren't going to be started until June, and they all come now with touch screen radios!!
I wonder sometimes how good of car salesman we all could be here on C5 with having more knowledge about this particular car than that of the dealers!! You would think you would want to know your product inside and out!! Especially something as HOT as the ZL1!
b_williams_82 is offline   Reply With Quote