View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 08:56 AM   #9
MudderFinger

Drives: 2011 IOM SS/RS
Ok so I went to the Super Chevy Show in Petersburg, VA at Virginia Motorsports Park, and I entered the Camaro DOT class, but was later told after time trials that I was the only one in that class and it paid out nothing. Then my friend and I complained and the story changed to they were letting me in the more expensive Pro DOT class to compete without paying the extra entry fee. So I said alright I will most likely not make through the first round but it would be fun to just run the car some more at Super Chevy Show. Then after time trials, and dialing in, I started winning every round. I made through third round of eliminations and was about to go to semi-finals when it started to rain.
After being in a holding pattern for about 45 mins. they called the race and the staff at VMP and Super Chevy decided to do a split between the round winners so I go this check.I will post some videos up later inside this build thread for everyone to see, both outside and from inside with the GoPro Camara.

This is a time slip from saturdays time trials first run of the day.