View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 08:06 PM   #20
It's a Three Six, Vee Six
Drives: '12 AGM 2LT/RS & '14 Silverado LTZ
Originally Posted by colingordon View Post
I am getting a 2012 2LS
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
I'm thinking it really depends on what your reason for making mods is. For instance, I love the looks of my 1LT/RS so I'm not spending $$$ on asthetics.

The sound needs some help and I'd like to get max MPGs, so I've ordered MRT-V2 Axleback exhaust and CAI Cold Air Induction. Both are said to increase HP and MPG.

My other concern is keeping my inner engine clean and efficient so, I have ordered an RX Catch Can as well.

So as I said, I think YOU have to pick your priorities once you've put a few miles on it. If I could make only one mod, I'd probably choose the Catch Can. I know the engines are designed to function just fine without it, but I plan on having this car a lonnnnnnnng time. Dirty engine = not good.
Great advice from Palmer here. Set your priorities and go from there. My 1st priority was to get rid of the weak OEM exhaust. I got the MRT V2 exhaust, a CAI Inc Cold Air kit, and the RX catch can to take care of the internals. I've got pics in my garage if you want to check them out.

Originally Posted by awfarley View Post
In this order:

Get Ashen Gray Metallic
More good advice!
NoSyT is offline   Reply With Quote