View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 05:56 PM   #398
40again

Drives: 2011 LS V6 6spd manual Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkelly View Post
We had a great time seeing old friends and meeting many new ones this weekend! Thank you everyone for coming out, it was a great success agkelly73 and I will post a link to the pictures soon. We still need to go through all of the pictures and video we took and weed out some of the best ones. We took over 1,100 pictures and many videos. I also have video of the beginning of the cruise when everyone was leaving HD and when we were standing on Grove St. We also have some video during the cruise and of people going down the drag strip. I am leaving today for a week but hopefully Adam will have the chance to post some of it up. Thanks again everyone and please drive safe and if you have a long way to go to make it home let us know you all made it safe We hope to see you all again next year!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
Just got back home in Maryland without any issues. A really great drive and my wife drove the REDRIDE for the first time. I had a hard time getting her out of the seat but she had to pee..... :-)

You guys put on one heck of an event again and looking forward to next year! Thanks for all that you and your club did to make this happen,

Dave, Jan and the REDRIDE.
40again is offline   Reply With Quote