As featured on homepage
This is my Journal....a story of how the second built THRSS (Tom Henry Racing Super Sport Camaro) came to be. I'm going to try to update this thread with all the important and interesting points that came to be during this process. But, for me....a 31 year old Camaro enthusiast who'd loved Camaros since "Better off Dead" so many years ago, this is a dream...a complete and utter dream...and I'm going to do my best to document this unbelievable roller coaster ride right here for all to see.
This is my story....and I hope you all enjoy.
Mods to date:
1. Custom paint - SIM hood and hockeys outlined in Wave Blue Metallic - Tom Henry Racing
2. Rear panel painted SIM - Tom Henry Racing
3. Bowties custom painted (front SIM & rear CGM w/ WBM blue line) - Lupe @ Overhaulinengines
4. Wheels - Factory Reproductions ZL1 style #41 20x10's Doug at Factory Reproductions
5. MPD1 spoiler (CGM) - Eric @ MPD1
6. Heritage grill (CGM) - Maureen and Becky @ Rodgers Chevrolet
7. ACS T4 Front Splitter
1. Leather arm rest - Indpower
2. Center console 4 gauge pack - Indpower
2. Custom Dash Plaque - Emblempros
3. Full Dash ABL and extended door ABL - ME!
4. 15/30 Tint - Custom Sounds SATX
5. Footwell Lighting - Done by ME through SJM Autoprod
1. Stainless Works Long Tube Headers w/ 2" primaries, high flow cats, full 3" straight out the back - Bill @ Stainless Works
CAI and Roto-Fab
Radiator cover (personally signed by GM team and all Oshawa employees who built my car) Thanks, Robert!
3. ADM Race Scoop w/ APEX windshield bottle relocation kit - ApexChase
4. Hurst Short Throw Shifter - Subzero05
5. SLP SSE -Dave @ SLP Performance
6. Stainless Steel Brake Lines - MTI Racing
front amber / rear red LED's (turn signals) custom painted
front chrome "hide away" blinker bulbs
Plasma running lights
full LED light kid inside and rear plate
5. Custom under hood engine cover w/ dual LED cutouts - Thanks, Robert!
2. Pedders FE5 rear FE4 Sway Bars
rear cradle bush inserts
front radius bush inserts
5. Pedders Dual Bearing Camber Plates
AUDIO: Thanks to Chris & Brandon @ Custom Sounds Walzem/35 SATX
1. JL 600/6 AMP
2. JL 600/1 AMP
3. JL 10" W7 with ported box
4. Focal 6.5 V30 Components (front)
5. Hertz 6x9 (rear)
6. Hertz 3.5 (center channel)
7. LC6i Digital Processor + bass knob