View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #18
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Muchmark View Post
Unfortunately you're right. I am HATING my camaro purchase experience. I plopped down $20k 4 months ago and have received Sweet A all from everyone at GM and the dealer about my car.

Now what? Cables are melting? Brakes need weights to be balanced? Window indexing issues? Leaking trunks?

I know we're all Camaro entusiasts here but my THRILL at grabbing this puppy has long gone. I'll be test driving this week (Mustangs, Chargers, 300z's, and 1-2 others and if I find a car that fits me, I'm buying it and driving it to my dealer and demanding my money back. (Let me know if anyone wants pics)
Are you serious, these are not deal breakers. And you are acting like the other cars will be problem free, try going to other forums. ALL CARS HAVE ISSUES.

If it was not for the forums you would get your car in ignorant bliss.......learn to filter what you read, do not sweat it!