View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 03:36 PM   #55
Mike2ss
Airborne Pathfinder

Drives: Stingray Z51
5GCRGV was doing that in the beginning, then the macallen group stopped showing up and in my opinion formed an off shoot group, I guess to far to drive, then the president stopped showing up, again I guess to far to drive, then only one remained! Not even other local cars showed up.

So for months the only meetings being scheduled are in Macallen, I voiced my thoughts and nothing changed.

Second, I am not a member of camaro5line (even though they have offered and I have considered it), it gives me a place to still hang out with some great guys and families who share what 5GCRGV was suppose to be doing upon its creation and somehow lost. we do parties at out houses, car shows and meetings on the weekends, we have some really good times.

They actually show up for car club events. So if things change I will surley be a part but i can't be the lone car at HRL, and Brnsville events.

Mike