View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #1
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 JDP Track Spec Camaro
JDP Motorsports | LS3 Clutch Reservoir Relocation Kits | In Stock

JDP Motorsports is proud to launch our LS3 Clutch Reservoir Relocation Kits! We offer our Stage I kit that includes a reservoir, mount bracket with hardware, clutch line and cap. The Stage II kit will include everything that the Stage I kit includes along with a new GM L99 brake reservoir with the cap factory sealed. Here is so more info!

Part # JDPC1001

JDP - LS3 Stage I Clutch Reservoir Relocation Kit - 2010-2014 Camaro V6/SS/ZL1

JDP Motorsports is proud to offer the LS3 Clutch Reservoir Relocation Kit. This kit will allow you to separate the clutch and brake system in your 5th Gen Camaro M6 which great reduces the potential of premature clutch hydraulic failures. This is a simple bolt-on solution that includes everything needed for a complete installation.

Designed to separate the brake and clutch system this is a must have for any 2010-2014 Camaro owner with a manual transmission. We supply a light weight aluminum mounting bracket, GM clutch reservoir, brake/clutch fluid rated line, clamps and a cap for the brake reservoir.

Price $59.95 Shipped**
Enter Coupon code FREESHIPPING for FREE Ground shipping to the lower 48!

Part # JDPC1002

JDP - LS3 Stage II Clutch Reservoir Relocation Kit - 2010-2014 Camaro V6/SS/ZL1

Designed to separate the brake and clutch system this is a must have for any 2010-2014 Camaro owner with a manual transmission. We supply a light weight aluminum mounting bracket, GM clutch reservoir, brake/clutch fluid rated line, clamps and new brake reservoir with a factory line cap that is used on the Automatic Camaro SS.

Price $100 Shipped**

We also provide an option on our website www.jdpmotorsports.com to get high quality Motul RBF600 for a complete solution. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
sales@jdpmotorsports.com

**This solution works for the LLT and LFX M6 V6 Camaros as well**
** Shipping included to the Lower 48 US States ONLY**

Click HERE to send a PM | jordan@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 888.308.6007

Last edited by JDP Motorsports; 12-18-2013 at 06:42 PM.
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote