Old 07-31-2012, 11:43 AM   #3783
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Randy, are you on the road?
Not yet. I'll be heading out around 5 am tomorrow morning. I'll get to the hotel around 7 or 8 tomorrow night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by techinny View Post
I meant that it will be something small and stupid, or something you would least expect, not big and expensive. But if the supercharger is the only thing you have not ruled out..........sorry, it is one of the rules of wrenching.
Oh, Ya I knew what you were saying. I was basically saying that if it isn't then the only thing left is the blower.

I think you're right though. I'm done snooping around. I'll let a tuner do their thing and go from there. If it can't be found with scanning and logging then I'm going to bounce my head off the wall. LOL

What I'd do is get it in the air, start it, and check for exhaust leaks around the headers and after that I guess I'd just have to live with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
oh, how come? he seemed like a pretty cool guy when we met at GTA's house...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
PQ, don't forget the fork! (pretzels are optional)
I got the fork AND the pretzels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
Can you install mine too? I ran out of time and haven't gotten a chance to install them.
Yup.

My only disclaimer is the, while I don't see why anything would mess up, that I don't be held responsible if it were to.

My only real fear doing someone elses is that one of the tabs were to break. There is only one way to get it out and that's to pull straight out on it. But the possibility of a tab breaking is always there.

I don't forsee any problems.

I can literally do both in an hour I'm sure. But don't worry, I won't. I'm damn sure going to take my time. It's only two of the best cars on this site. Or anywhere else for that matter.

I want to be able to say I helped with your cars.

Spectator: Wow, did you see that custom black painted Camaro with all the trimming called Kaylee, and that bad ass Twin Turbo car they call Smaug?

PQ: Oh, ya, I helped build those cars.