View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #99
IcePick06

Drives: '12 AGM ZL1 (SOLD); '07 Ducati 1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoZL1 View Post
My point exactly. All the negative crap on this site gets to me. Problems? Sure. Share them. Get solutions. To put down this or that is simply NEGATIVE. To call someone who doesn't even drink "drunk" or cast some aspersions on a stereotypical "haircut" worn by someone less educated or fortunate is "wrong" So is pointing out someones misspelling as I have shown. Negative. I simply wanted to point out the ludicrous nature of personal attacks. I can read an opinion of anyone who disagrees with me. Couldn't resist this fellow attempting to use his "superior" intellect to show how smart he is. I apologise to all the readers for my negative post.
Dude I got the whole picture of you...thanks for painting it all Picasso like . You are obviously the wanna be Army Ranger "high and mighty" all american reject. You didn't even get my original post so I won't bother with you anymore, some people just can't get it. My original statement was not an attack on GM or even on your retarded a$$. I simply said the money on this car was focused on the engine, maybe not necessarily the highest quality CARBON FIBER components for the hood, so if one understands that they may not be so ANAL about their ZL1 and actually enjoy driving it.

But thanks for adding your name to my $hit list on this forum (hey you're the only one too!) glad to see you just joined this year ...hopefully this forum isn't diluted with people like you making assinine comments and attacks before actually reading & comprehending members' posts. Glad you read through my whole rant too and decided to pick out one word...I didn't bother going back to spell check as I didn't feel YOU were worth that extra time but I can assure you my level of education far exceeds your GED...; probably explaining why I'm able to afford a ZL1 at 27 years old and you probably saved all your pennies from the Army over 20 years to afford this beast. In any case, as bad a$$ as the ZL1 is, I doubt you are some Randy Pobst on a track, so keep your mouth shut. We all love our ZL1's that's why we bought one, obviously. But that doesn't mean we can't pick out things we dislike and that doesn't mean our cars will smoke EVERYTHING we put it up against...(e.g. GTR, GT500, etc.). I'm glad you stand behind your ZL1 but don't be overly confident making statements like "I'd put my ZL1 up against any car made today" because you do sound uneducated and immature...remember it's not what you say it's how you say it that counts.

For the record I never claimed to be superior than others in intelligence or knowlege; sure I have some knowledge on topics and consider myself very intelligent (USC MBA grad student) but we all come to this forum to learn more. My original comment wasn't even displaying such haughty character trait so quite frankly I'm perturbed by why you would even write that sentence . I (unlike you) ordered my ZL1 back in Oct. 2011, and joined the forum simultaneously, thereby acknowledging that I was on the ZL1 bandwagon WAY before you "Mr. 2013", so please quit trying to be BIG Mr. Tough guy on this forum before you get us both discharged--capiche?

P.S. Please buy a better camera phone and fix that grainy a$$ photo in your signature, you might wanna grammar check your comments too Mr. Adrenaline junky "BUT?"

Last edited by IcePick06; 08-01-2012 at 01:59 PM.
IcePick06 is offline   Reply With Quote