View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #17
stikSS
9691 & 97586

Drives: 2010 SS, 1999 SS, 1993 Z28
I was part of the mid atlantic group from Fredricksburg to Dayton and onto Indy... and I can say Wednesday... I was one of the handful that jumped in the other lane and took off... I'd rather take off and get away from what was and did happen because it was in the making early on... I nearly hit the car in front of me a few times and was nearly hit a few times from the rear.... the best example I can give is this...

Put yourself traveling on the interstate like everyone else around you, running approximately 75mph and then out of nowhere and no known reason everyone in front of you slams on the brakes and drops to 35mph or less in feet.... not a slooowwwwinnggg down method.... just absolute stand on the brake pedal.... That is how it went, and I'm sure most who were in it can contest to that.

So with that said.... If I pissed anyone off by jumping out the line and taking off.... then I'm sorry, but my car is home and intact. Thats not a low blow to the ones who were involved in the wreck, but it was a disaster waiting to happen.
stikSS is offline   Reply With Quote