View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:05 AM   #24
Black Beauty
"The Camaro Whisperer"

Drives: 2010&1969Camaros,03 Impala,76Nova
BLACK BEAUTY IS SO PERMAGRINNING

Jeff & Tammy Mayes AKA BLACK BEAUTY would like to give a heartfelt thanks to Mr. David Leone Global Vehicle Line Executive for awarding Black Beauty as his pick for best camaro, which by the way will give him bragging rights with the other Team Camaro Members. A very special thanks goes to the Central Indiana Camaro Club for taking on the huge task of judging such an elite level of Camaros, & picking our Black Beauty as the winner. We are very humbled by this award. I feel every camaro owner who attended this event deserved this award. But I'll gladly except it on everyones behalf. LOL An over the top thankyou goes to Adam's Premium Car Care for presenting the nicest awards I've seen at any show. Oh, and by the way I purchased some of your products for Black Beauty. I'd also like to thank my Music City Camaro Club family for putting up with me on this journey with this car. My deepest thanks goes to my wife Tammy for allowing me to modify her camaro. It was our dream from the beginning when we purchased this camaro to give her a 69 camaro old school feel reincarnated in a modern day hotrod that everyone could enjoy. We proudly represent the Chevrolet Camaro, Camaro5.com, and the Music City Camaro Club. Black Beauty's build thread coming soon stay tuned. We'll see you next year.
Attached Images

Black Beauty is offline   Reply With Quote