View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 08:50 AM   #1835
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
I left town around 1 after stopping by the base to have lunch w/ friends.

Dang it... another one I missed. Becky & Fbod posted my username all over my car the first night so I was hard to miss. Spent most of my time in the tower at the Drag races...

Red River got me going right before noon checkout. I figured they would be able to get a tire since the front one I ordered from Tire Rack last month actually shipped from Shreveport.

Will make another trip up there soon... and it would be great to see some of you make it down for the TX Camaro Natl's last weekend of October. It will be a two day event.

and BTW... love that Avitar... I got to drive that car in the AutoX...
Yep, somehow totally missed your car!! Didn't see it at all! I was in the overflow hotel and had my daughter with us so we didn't stay out too late at the host hotel during the evenings. When I was there I hung out with Joanne and Bonnie. Glad you like my Avatar! How'd you do on the autocross?? My slow butt best was 44 seconds! I didn't get to drag...was going to on Saturday and got rained out...wishing I would have
hung out just a little longer...seems like right after we called it quits, the skies cleared!

I have an appt with Red River on Tues...my Service Airbag light came on....think its the sensor in the passenger side seat. Hopefully it is something minor like that.

Camaro Nationals sound like fun!!!! Is it just drag racing or is there anything else going on? Is it going to be Sat and Sun? I'm signed up for a mud run that Sat, but hopefully I can get an early heat and have time to come down afterwards.

Keep us posted on when you will be up! Would be cool to hook up