View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #18
The Breeze

Drives: 2012 2LT V6 * Inferno Orange
I ordered and received my initial tune from BNR. Order was pretty fast. Ordered it Friday the 27th of July. Got my cable and my tune on August 1st. Tuned and data logged back to BNR on Aug 4th. Originally went with aggressive ghost cam but got check engine lights so retuned and turned it OFF. "NO GHOST CAM" . At idle was still receiving check engine lights. After clearing the light it would come back the next time I idled for more that about 5 minutes. I emailed BNR. I have posted on his forum. I have received a couple questions and a couple of " I will get trifecta to look into it on Tuesday they are closed today" responses BUT have NOT received a tune update or a "dial in" as the web sight says. Before this weekend NOT only was I receiving check engine light but my valves where clicking in between shifts. Not bad but noticeable. I send an email and got nothing. I am due for service on Wednesday the 22nd so I told BNR I was going to put the car back to factory tune to avoid the check engine light and the clicking valves since I am still under warranty at 6000 miles new and didn't want any flack from the dealership. I am posting this in hopes that someone from Trifecta or BNR might see this and think that maybe some customer service is in order. I was very pleased with the performance the initial tune gave and the tran tune. BUT with the check engine light with NO ghost cam and the valves tapping I think we may have a bit of a re-tune needed. I sent in my data file on 8/4. I send emails and posted forums about the issues for 10 days. I feel like no one really cares about the issues but it may also be my fault since I didn'y buy straight from Trifecta and went through Bad News Racing. I hope that someone has some good advice out there and posts back. Maybe even Vince or Jerry .....
The Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote