View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #7
Zee-Ell-One
Yooz gotta B freekin kidn

Drives: 2013 6mt ZL1#826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al C. View Post
Well then idk.. Maybe others don't notice it, don't care, or doesn't happen at all...I found it very annoying, especially coming from a $60k car.. My car was delivered in late April, I've only put 1k miles on it cause the noise bothered me so much. Other than a drive to the dealership, it stays parked the the garage until it gets fixed.. So sad...
Pull the fuse...Its behind the trunk wall carpet on the right inside the trunk. Theres one black button retainer to pull so you can peel back and expose the fuse box...You will be glad you did especially during breakin. Its really not that much louder between 1000 and 3000rpm's when cruising....sounds way way better.. Before I pulled it I found myself trying to rev past 3000 but not past 4000 just to hear it roar... now I don't have to. I'm convinced it has better pick up now too at the normally closeed RPM range..Win win.. My car is having other issues with leaking coolant and a metal on metal noise eminating from the rear end on decelleration that I will post about later...