View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 01:48 AM   #158
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyDL75 View Post
Hey guys, I just got my Camaro Pace Car Package with ZL1 upgrade installed yesterday. Bruce and all the guys at Raymond's Performance are awesome! They were really fun to work with and I would recommend them to anyone needing modifications. The Pedder's parts are amazing! I have not had time to do any real "tunning" of the shocks, but the setting Bruce prepared is sooo much better than stock! Pete and Deb at Pedder's are great to work with also.

Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure....
(I appologize for the dirty undercarriage, but who really cleans under there anyway??)

These are fantastic photos. Thank you for posting them

I have been holding out some information regarding the Z style bars for the 5th Gen.

#1 The efficiency of the rear droplink is dependent on the drop link orientation to the lower control arm. If the droplink is not straight up and down it impairs the efficiency of operation.

#2 The Pedders rear Z style bar is adjustable in function though the bushes on the droplinks. Inserting one softer bush per side to replace the supplied high durometer bushes softens the bar a bit. Two soften it more. If the change in pairs of bushes is too great you can change only one side.

#3 Pedders Z style drop links can be adjusted in height to account for variation in ride height due to corner weighting.

#4 We have sold pallets of our new style bars. We received some negative feedback from clients looking to run larger than 11" wide rear wheels or Corvette rear wheels with drag radials. We listen to our clients and swapped out a few of the Z bars to inboard 32mm bars and links. We have not revised the Pedders Z style bar to fit up to 11.5 wide rears and the Vette wheel and drag radial.

Clearance at full droop is the key. At normal ride height increases. This shows the clearance of the most popular drag rear wheel and tire setup.

#5 The only Z style rear sway bar that can accommodate Pedders Supercar Remote Reservoirs are Pedders Z style bars.

And now you know the rest of the story
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote