View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #38
MagnumForceGB

Drives: Fastest 2010 Camaro V6
We went to the track last night and it was not a good night. Our first run we could only go one at a time and the computer didn't print off our slips. But we did get 3 full runs in, but the last one took forever since cars kept breaking on the track. The DA for our first 2 runs was 3584 and the last one was 3208. Don't know what was up, but both of our times were off. The Mustang now has a Bama tune with 91 race loaded. Wife said it shifted harder this time racing, but on the 2nd run the over rev light came on and she backed off the throttle when it was shifting into 3rd. We will see what happens in a month, hopefully the weather will be better.

Did get some videos this time though. This is the first 2 runs as seen in my Camaro. My car was so fast on the 2nd run it entered warp speed (don't know why the camera went out of focus).

This is my wife's run. I told her not to do the whole rev'ing thing right before green.

One day I am going to get a GoPro camera and also have some one in the stands record us racing together.
Attached Images