View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #7
Georgianne's Avatar
Drives: chevys
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Gaithersburg
Posts: 228
I told the dealer in this area (Fitzgerald auto mall) that I was disapointed in the engine for the V-6 that will be coming out and he told me to wait that I could get my wish after the first flood of people who want the camaro take what is available first. He seemed to think that if I waited I will get what I wanted. Darn, I really wanted that CTS LS3 with the injection to be the first out. Now I have to be patient? I don't know if I can hold myself any longer.
Tag you promised.......
Georgianne is offline   Reply With Quote