View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 09:03 PM   #31
doc7000

Drives: 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgntht View Post
1: Why did the production drop off so significantly on the Camaro in May 2012? Retooling for 2013 perhaps...

2: I might get flamed for saying this, but I'd be curious to know how the Hyundai Genesis V6 Coupe stacks up with Mustang/Camaro. Can't do much against 1LE and ZL1, but I've found myself cross-shopping the Genesis to an LT model Camaro on a number of occassions primarily based on cost/performance/sporty-coupe. Does anyone else agree?
From the reviews that I have read the Genesis coupe has better driving dynamics then the V-6 Camaro.

I think the Genesis Coupe is kind of ugly (and many seem to agree) however its a decent drivers car. The improvements to the Hyundai for the 2013 model year are good ones (except the front end) and includes a 348BHP V-6 engine. The Genesis Coupe V-6 should be able to get from 0-60 in near 5 seconds flat which isn't that far off of a Camaro SS and a good deal better then the V-6 Camaro.

Its not a bad choice to make over a V-6 Camaro, though it comes down to what your priorities sit.
doc7000 is offline   Reply With Quote