- Saved from a life of dusty paint
- First 'Mod' ! SLP Black Gloss Faded Gill Decals
- Skip-Shift Eliminator (annoying!!!!)
- license plate frames (ebay)
- Lingenfelter pedal return spring
- CAI intake, complete with scoop, and modified wiper fluid reservoir
- Installed locking gas cap, tumbler DIY
- <3 Camaro5
- Fuse pull, see if this helps!
- Installed ZL1 Grille (found this video helpful in removing the bumper: http://youtu.be/1rqXZJgfqOQ
- Finished up grille, attached SS emblem with trim tape - added carbon fiber vinyl bowtie to the rear. Day 1 of Strut Brace install - still need to remove spindal bolts :(
- Day 2 of strut brace install (hotchkis). Success!
- Finally got my baby back from the dealer: Warranty replacement of cracked dash and broken mufflers. No more buzzing!
- Ruby spent a stint at the chevy dealer as they tried to fix up her clutch system. They ended up replacing the clutch actuator, which seemed to help a lot. I realized the clutch was funny for a reason! After I got her back, the clutch would sometimes stick in the morning and wouldn't fully release. I took her back in, and they came to the conclusion that it was fine and there was nothing they could do. We decided to try the lingenfelter spring, and since then it has felt even better. No sticking at all so far.
- Thinking about the LED 'angel eyes' foglamps, but trying to decide if I would rather spend the money on some mileage mods... Gas is a killer right now!