View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 10:58 PM   #761
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
I think I found a set of valve covers I like. They are made in house by Scooters Performance. From what I have read on their website, they have not had any issues with leaking and utilize the stock seals. I'm going to give the company a call tomorrow to get more info. They offer them for BBC, SBC, and LSX application. I need to make sure they offer a warranty against any possible leaks or defects.

If everything goes as planned, I'll be ordering these, and they weigh in at about 1 lb each! I'll also be ordering a coil relocation kit to hide the coil packs (to the frame rail), as well as call up Caspers Electronics to get a custom harness made to run behind the engine/

Here's a pic of the valve covers

These are going to look sooooooooooooo badass with the carbon fiber intake that already installed.

..............still looking for a tuner that I trust to tune my car.........the search continues............

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote