View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:01 AM   #269
Flying24

Drives: Orange Crush 2021 ZL1 1LE
I have had the rubbing sound in the rear since day one when I backup or go forward slow.
I told the dealer back when I got my car first serviced. They told me it was the soft compound tires that caused it. I have a 2011 RS/2SS automatic and I have gotten two alignment done. Once initially for unusual rear tire wear, and another after I just recently installed lowering springs and sway bars. I took it to my mechanic for an alignment everything as he puts it was out. He spent 5 hours getting it straight, I told him that the dealership had done it less then year ago. He said they didn't do it right, I sure can tell just by the way it tracks and turns so much better. But any how he brought up the rubbing noise and I told him what they said, about it being the soft compound tire. And of course he said there no way that's it. He said take it to a different dealer, and I told him I've already loss confidence in my 3 closes dealers.
So if anyone has the fluid part numbers which works the best and quantities, it would be appreciated..
Flying24 is offline   Reply With Quote